A quick update of my latest gander in After Effects!
At the end of verse two now of the poem, A Place to Hide. I've decided to go into a slightly more illustrative approach for some of the text, as a way to add a bit more playfulness to the scenes. I'm hoping I don't get bored and move onto something else as I really like this one. I can probably say I've come to terms with the death of my other motion graphic, that I started about a year ago and never finished. I guess the difference here is I actually have an original poem to work with and a few more experimental visuals, I'm dying to explore further.
So, fingers crossed my next post is still about this one.