My film festival programme has made it's way to Mozambique! It's been a great experience working on festival again with Alex. It's also a big challenge, considering all of it is in Portuguese.
Using 'hand drawn' fonts can also be problematic, when most of them don't include all the glyphs you need. I found myself editing the font a lot, to make it readable for Mozambicans. Between this and the handbooks at NSA, I have managed to put together a lot of editorial work for my portfolio, which is good because it's something I love doing. I wish them all the best for the Film Festival, although part of me wishes I was there to enjoy it!